Trollface Quest Sports Trollface Quest Sports

This is pretty fun :D it's got a "Wario Ware" kind of charm!

Velocity Wings Velocity Wings

This should be an app, I had a lot of fun playing this. The design is clean and appealing, good sound, music, and the randomly generated levels are quite genius. Sometimes when I get a lot of rings at the start it creates the illusion that I'm doing better and making progress, and makes me want to play more.

Biocock Intimate (Demo) Biocock Intimate (Demo)

Zone I don't know what the internet would do without you.

Pokemon TD 2: Kanto Pokemon TD 2: Kanto

Not bad, the first song that came on was nice, it seemed different from the regular Pokemon battle theme, had a very retro Final Fantasy feel to it, but also noticed not all the songs were Pokemon, you should probably keep it all Pokemon, or at least instrumental.

Improving the animations of the moving Pokemon would help too, as well as adding sound effects to the shooty things, and sound effects to the Pokemon taking damage (different sound effects depending on the type, and if it's super effective or not would be rad).

Interface could use improvement most of all I think. Everything seems a bit sloppy, and cluttered at the start, perhaps you should try and imitate the interface of the Pokemon games? With the pixel design, or drawn version, your current boxes with bevels/gradient shades makes the game look really, Flash-y. And, in my opinion kind of amateurish. Looks are important!

Keep up the good work :)

aqua97 responds:

Thanks for suggestions. "and sound effects to the Pokemon taking damage (different sound effects depending on the type, and if it's super effective or not would be rad)." at the beginnig there was a sound :) but it was terrible - you'll not be able to hear anything except the shots sounds and damage :D because the rate of fire is very fast on high level towers. It'll drive the players crazy, so I removed it.